1. South East Ohio Factory Sporter Class 22 Rimfire Shoot, Sat., December 11, 2010.

Bill647

Location: 9736 St. Route 141, Gallipolis, OH 45631 (10 Miles West of Gallipolis, Ohio on State Route 141)

Saturday, December 11 we will be doing a factory sporter class 22 rimfire rifle shoot. The details are as follows:

- Matches will be shot from benches which are inside a heated building through windows at outside targets that will be placed at 50 yards from the benches.

- Only “original” (barrel, action and bolt, stock) factory sporter class 22 rimfire rifles with the muzzle end of the barrel measuring no more than .750 inches will be allowed.
- 6-6 1/2 power scope maximum

- 3 Matches
- Must shoot ammo provided by range. Several different brands of ammunition will be available at the range and will randomly select which to shoot on day of shoot.
- $5 fee will cover cost of 1 box of ammo and 3 targets for that day’s matches
- $13 per match entry Fee
- Practice Time: 8:00a.m.
- Start Time: 10:00a.m.
- Will be shooting “Official 50’ Small Bore Rifle Target” at 50 yards. Each target sheet has 10 small targets plus one sighter target. One shot per individual target.
- 11 chances to win each match. Closest to center on each of the ten individual targets, plus overall score winner.
- 10 minute time limit. Unlimited sighters.

- No alcoholic beverages allowed
- No bolts, clips or loaded rounds in guns allowed until command is given
- Bring your own food and drink (pop, water, etc.)
- Any questions, please call:

Don Whitlock - 740-645-1265
Francis Dunlap - 304-675-2201

NOTE: IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE AND DON’T HAVE A FACTORY SPORTER CLASS 22 RIMFIRE RIFLE, I AM SURE WE CAN ROUND UP ONE FOR YOU TO USE.

Last edited:
How the shoot go. Have any results. Was coming down, but woke up to frozen water lines that morning:mad:. Be there for the next one.

Hello glock. I'am sure Bill will chime in soon with the results. Had a turn out of 11 shooters. Good bunch of of guys to shoot with. You need to try to make the next match in January if possible.123qwqw.jpgGetAttachment.jpg

Sorry for being so late responding to your inquiry about shoot results. Have not been on here for a while.
In the past we have not posted results for these shoots, and I did not keep the detailed results for this one. We did have 11 shooters turn out which was a few less than expected, but still enough to make for some good competition and reasonable winnings. As I recall there were several shooters who won one or more targets each match, with really no one shooter who dominated all three matches. For future matches I will keep and post the results. Our next 22 rimfire rifle shoot will be Saturday, January 8th. Look for a post in the next few days with details. If you have not been to one I encourage you to attend.

Back