09/18/11 Wallkill Rod & Gun Club Match Results

Bob Griffin

Well yesterday we held our Season Finale Matches at Wallkill Rod & Gun Club. We had five shooters for the three gun and four for the Unlimited. It was a bright sunny day, nice temperatures and enough wind to go around. Tim Wagner and his wife drove down and shot the three gun, I always enjoy shooting with Tim. Greg Shevchuck made the trip up from Penna as well. Great to see you Greg. Also Pete Wass made his first trip to Wallkill. Was great to shoot with Pete and hope all had a good time and will return. Thanks everyone for coming to shoot at Wallkill and supporting the matches. Also THANKS to EVERYONE for the help this season. Hope to see you all next year. Results are below.

Sporter:
Bill Buskey - 249-13
Pete Wass - 248-14
Bob Griffin - 248-11
Tim Wagner - 246-7
Pete Roberson - 244-9
10.5Lb
Bob Griffin - 250-18
Tim Wagner - 248-10
Pete Roberson - 247-10
Bill Buskey - 242-10
Pete Wass 239-10
13.5 LB
Bob Griffin - 249-11
Pete Wass - 248-16
Tim Wagner - 247-14
Bill Buskey - 246-12
Pete Roberson - 245-10
UL1
Bob Griffin - 249-14
Pete Wass - 249-13
Pete Roberson - 245-12
Greg Shevchuck - 242-6
UL2
Pete Roberson - 247-17
Bob Griffin - 246-12
Greg Shevchuck - 242-11
Pete Wass - 240-11
UL3
Pete Wass - 248-11
Bob Griffin - 244-14
Greg Shevchuck - 242-10
Pete Roberson - 236-9

I Liked It!

Thanks Bob for hosting the match. I found the company to be exceptionally pleasant and the shooting fun. The Pizza was great as well; there ain't no good Pizza made where I live at most of the time. I look forward to returning next season.

Pete

Pete

Looks like you had a fine weekend.Easthampton and now Wallkill

Good fortune to you.

Thanks Bob for directing all the matches at Wallkill again this year. We reallly appreciate it and you and look forward to next season.

Bob,
Looks like you had a fine match...sorry I couldn't make it. You did quite well at your home range....I thought you told me you couldn't shoot the Sporter.

Best,
Michael

Pete, I am glad you enjoyed it. Thats what it is all about.

BillB, Thanks, we'll do it again next year the Good Lord Willing.

Mike, we missed having you as well, but hope to see you next year. And I really Can't shoot Sporter, just get lucky sometimes, the wind blows them in as well as out.

Pete, give some American Honey a try, a couple shots of it and your toes will wiggle.

LATER...........................

Back