PDA

View Full Version : Server down for a while

Wilbur
12-19-2014, 12:21 PM
I just woke up thinking that today was the day to move to a new server. Turns out I was a day late! Actually, the server "experts" began the move a day early and it didn't go well. Elmer finally saved the day with some form of magic that experts don't know and it's back....on the new server it seems.

I'll ask that you tell me when you find something wrong! There's just so much time in a day to find it all........

Hope it works better!!!

Roger T
12-19-2014, 12:24 PM
Wilbur, The new update works fine with Google Chrome but "not found" with Firefox..

Wilbur
12-19-2014, 12:28 PM
That may be because of a cached page in the Firefox program. Refresh the page a few times - F5.

Lee Martin
12-19-2014, 01:52 PM
I use IE and never have problems with this forum. But I'm glad the move happened, albeit with a bump or two for those doing the work.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Dick Grosbier
12-19-2014, 02:52 PM
Wilbur, The new update works fine with Google Chrome but "not found" with Firefox..

Fine with Firefox here.
As Wilbur said you need to reload page.

David Halblom
12-19-2014, 04:07 PM

Firefox first time, once the server was back up. BTW, just updated my Firefox version yesterday.

Roger T
12-20-2014, 01:59 AM
That may be because of a cached page in the Firefox program. Refresh the page a few times - F5. Learned something new today (F5). Thanks Wilbur... Computer savvy I'm NOT:o