PDA

View Full Version : SuperShoot

linekin
03-19-2014, 05:32 PM
With all the hooray on the other 2 sites about a Super Shoot I am wondering if the IR 50/50 guys would go. Would you go to Kettlefoot or Fairchance & shoot IR50, ARA, & the PSL in one long weekend?
I think a big national event between all the sanctioning bodies is a great idea.
What do you think?
Keith

TangoTwo
03-20-2014, 08:10 AM
Keith,

I'm a rimfire shooter so I doubt I'ld go to the Super Shoot. Those ceterfire rifles make too much noise! That's said tongue in cheek. Really, the Super Shoot is a big national centerfire event.

Ken Henderson.

Pete Roberson
03-20-2014, 09:03 AM
With all the hooray on the other 2 sites about a Super Shoot I am wondering if the IR 50/50 guys would go. Would you go to Kettlefoot or Fairchance & shoot IR50, ARA, & the PSL in one long weekend?
I think a big national event between all the sanctioning bodies is a great idea.
What do you think?
Keith

Keith,
I think you would be talking a week long event, not just a long weekend?!
I would pick Fairchance and make it a challenge for most everyone!
Pete

tim
03-20-2014, 07:04 PM
Keith,
I think you would be talking a week long event, not just a long weekend?!
I would pick Fairchance and make it a challenge for most everyone!
Pete

That would be a great idea. It might take some convincing for the folks that rarely leave their comfort zone, even for national events.

linekin
04-11-2014, 06:06 AM
I'm sure most all of you know about the Triple Crown shoot next year. At this point they are only taking 180 shooters & are at 145 now. If you haven't signed up you may want too.
Just pm Paul Tolvstad on Rimfire Accuracy with the info he needs.

"Mr Last Place"

Bill B
04-11-2014, 07:45 AM
If you think you might like to attend this match, sign up. It costs nothing now to reserve a spot. Hopefully this will attract IR50/50 shooters (I've signed up). I hope Raide has signed up.

Don Stith
04-11-2014, 07:47 AM
I'd enjoy it if it was a true 3-Gun IR 50 match. Never liked UL.

tim
04-11-2014, 03:56 PM
The majority of attendees have neither two piece rests nor sporters, so.....it is what it is.