PDA

View Full Version : Sako P94s ejector spring

soonergunworx
09-14-2013, 09:35 PM
Hey, guys. I'm new to this forum, but am pretty active on OKSHOOTERS if there are any SOONERS, here. anyway, I'm working on a friends Sako P94s .22 lr and research has shown me that ejector springs are a consistent problem with them. The problem is that they are non-existent, as far as I can tell. I called Beretta and the told me too bad, so sad... Alas... I'm looking for someone that has one that I can pattern. I have piano wire and would really appreciate a good picture of one or a drawing with measurements, etc... Something I can work from.

Thx for any help.

Phil Deese
09-14-2013, 10:18 PM
If you buy the magazine assembly the spring comes with it.(About $100.00) You can also make one out of a safety pin..it will work better and last longer than the original spring. I have one in my rifle that is several years old. Steve Brookhouse also makes a great one. Here's his address, however I don't know his phone number.
PO Box 701
Dryden, NY

tim
09-15-2013, 03:13 PM
If you have access to a factory one all you need do is hit your hobby shop and get some music wire the next size bigger and with a small flat jawed pliers you can knock a couple out in ten minutes for the all in cost of about $.75. I've done 6-8 over the years.

Team Windsor
09-16-2013, 09:17 AM
PM sent, no problem. Ed.

Team Windsor
09-17-2013, 02:21 PM
Hope this helps, Ed. P/S....This spring came from Steve Brookhouse, So....Thank you Steve!