PDA

View Full Version : VihtaVuori/Lapua Rifle Tuning Session at the Super Shoot! - Monday 5/20 at 6:00PM

Jack Neary
05-14-2013, 08:41 AM
Hey Guys and Gals!
It's that time of year again... My favorite week of the year....The Super Shoot!

With the continued support of VihtaVuori Powder and Lapua reloading components, I will be conducting a N133/Lapua Rifle Tuning session next Monday 5/20 at 6:00PM at the Pistol Range at Kelbly's.

All are welcome! There is NO cost to attend this N133 rifle tuning session. C'mon out and attend this year's Super Shoot! It's a great time to spend with all your old and new friends! You may also learn a few new tips and tricks that will improve your BR skill set!

I will be covering the following N133 VihtaVouri tuning, Lapua .220 Russian case-prep and comprehensive match strategy topics during my session:
- Proper neck-turning and prepping your Lapua .220 Russian cases
- Full-length die/Headspace set-up and maintenance of your Lapua .220 Russian Cases
- How to tune your rifle!
- Tuning for different conditions with N133 Powder
- Interpreting your bullet hole shapes and....the formation of your groups
- Understanding and using mirage as a wind-reading tool
- Proper Front and Rear bag construction and set-up
- Proper bench set-up and gun-handling skills and drills!
- Beginner and advanced match strategies...
- Open Q/A...

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Super Shoot next week!
Warm Regards,

Jack Neary

Hunter
05-14-2013, 08:54 AM
Jack, would you be willing and able to arrange to video your session and post it for the viewing pleasure of the unfortunate folks who will not be there?

abintx
05-14-2013, 10:35 AM
Jack, would you be willing and able to arrange to video your session and post it for the viewing pleasure of the unfortunate folks who will not be there?

There are 6 parts on tuning covered here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7D85822FD9E41FF2

However, it would be nice if the video and sound could be enhanced with an updated version, and human traffic rerouted from the recording angle.

82boy
05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
For anyone that doesn't know, (If so you must live under a rock.) Jack puts on a great presentation, and is well worth attending.
Thank you Jack for putting this on, I know for one I greatly appreciated ALL the information, I have gleaned from you in the past.

JerrySharrett
05-15-2013, 06:45 AM
Jack, seeing as how you are going to be school-housing in Jim and my back yard, we may wander over and critique, after the Martinis.