PDA

View Full Version : Tony Boyer benchrest school

kenickie22
02-17-2013, 10:20 AM
Does anyone know if Tony still puts on a benchrest clinic? And where / how much? Thanks!

HovisKM
02-19-2013, 12:40 PM
The last I talked to Tony about his school, he had almost given up on giving the classes. He said he was tired of people getting mad at him when he would tell them what they were doing wrong or that their equipment was crap.

Anyway, he was only giving the classes at his personal range and on a very limited basis. I don't have a contact number for him or what his class costs now.

Hovis

Bill Gammon
02-19-2013, 01:34 PM
The last I talked to Tony about his school, he had almost given up on giving the classes. He said he was tired of people getting mad at him when he would tell them what they were doing wrong or that their equipment was crap.

Well if anyone would know what is crap and what is not, it would be Tony, and if you paid the big dollar and did not listen to his advice, sucks to be you!

kenickie22
02-19-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks guys.

tzander
02-19-2013, 11:33 PM
Well if anyone would know what is crap and what is not, it would be Tony, and if you paid the big dollar and did not listen to his advice, sucks to be you!

Bill: Sometimes the truth HURTS.