PDA

View Full Version : Saeed neds help.

Butch Lambert
05-18-2010, 01:50 PM
http://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8711043/m/8751068231

ifldned
05-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Saeed,
Since you are firing so many rounds of the same ammo, it would be interesting to find the ideal barrel and action temperature the rifle- ammo combination shoots best at. Use a laser temperature gun. I think every rifle ammo combination has a ideal operating temperature and this would be very interesting data for benchrest shooting.
ifldned

Pete Wass
05-19-2010, 10:23 PM
that was a waste of Band Width

ifldned
05-20-2010, 04:48 AM
There is no wasted effort in the search for meaningful data. There is only stupidity in not knowing what to do with it.
I was hoping we could graph the rise in barrel temperature in correlation to size of group dispersion and get some kind of idea of the effect of rising barrel heat on group size for 22lr.
ifldned

xringone
06-03-2010, 04:45 PM
it'll only matter to that particular rifle/ammo combo. There are no easy outs to be competitive you have to work at it and learn your rifle/ammo combo. also it is very hard to gauge data such as this because there is no way to gauge the effectiveness of the shooter. Such as at what point does his mental concentration start to wander? I'm sure he tried very hard on all shots, but the comes a time when it isn't as intense and there lies the problem. Without no reference to wind/ sunlight it all is just data. It simply isn't scientific enough to even be repeatable. shoot often /shoot well

Doug
06-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Butch,
I sent an email to 2 weeks ago to Saeed and he never answered. ?
One of the reasons could be he is not who he says he is?
If he was in the UAE he would have answered my email because I lived in the UAE for a lot of years.
Just A Thought!

Butch Lambert
06-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Doug,
Have you heard of Dwight Scott? Dwight goes on safari with Saeed every year. Did you see the Discovery channel on Dwight's tetse fly sickness from Africa? Saeed made sure that Dwight got the best of care. Call Dwight in Michigan and ask him if he is for real. He is a real person.
Butch