PDA

View Full Version : Dublin, Ga. 3/13

jazzy
03-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Who's going to thier score club match tomarrow?

Yote
03-12-2010, 08:10 AM
I would love to go this month but it's my wife's birthday this weekend. I hope to make it up there next 2nd Saturday and will try to get up there next week to take a peek at the Shamrock. I hope to compete in it next year when I get some match shooting under my belt.

jazzy
03-12-2010, 07:41 PM
WOW looks like nobody is gonna attend.

MarkR
03-12-2010, 07:58 PM
I would love to go this month but it's my wife's birthday this weekend. I hope to make it up there next 2nd Saturday and will try to get up there next week to take a peek at the Shamrock. I hope to compete in it next year when I get some match shooting under my belt.

I was at a smallbore match quite a few years ago and saw one of four or five older guys that had been shooting at this club for years. He was siting on a bench resting after shooting the prone match, and he had a sad look on his face. I went up to him and quietly said hello, hao'ya been doing. He answered that he was doing o.k. but had recently lost his wife.
I told him I was sad at his loss and not knowing really what to say next I asked him where his other three buddie were..
He answered...at her funeral! ;)

Jim Wooten
03-12-2010, 09:42 PM
WOW looks like nobody is gonna attend.

I think you will find the "usual suspects" there :). I plan to attend, and I believe Mike Rippey will be there.

See you tomorrow,
Jim