PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot body found in Georgia.

gt40
08-15-2008, 10:52 AM
Is it real??? Take a look at this. Has anyone else have more info if it is a hoax? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2hng7Z0mM0&feature=related

Bill Wynne
08-15-2008, 11:44 AM
You might find anything in a freezer in Georgia.:)

Concho Bill

Paul Fielder
08-15-2008, 12:22 PM
...on some other hunting forums this past week & all sorts of other links.

I'm not willing to place a bet.

pf
<><

MColeman
08-15-2008, 01:00 PM
Just another run of the mill Georgia fan. ;)

War Eagle! :)

Winchester 69
08-15-2008, 05:57 PM
The evening news reported some old guy missing around Atlanta: 5'0", 142 lbs. Shoe size not mentioned. Same?

There was mentioned something about three DNA samples: unidentified, human (or was it bear?), and 'possum.

Wonder if it appeared in Deliverance?

Mr. D
08-15-2008, 06:08 PM
They never take the body to an anthropologist immediately. Oh, no! First they tell the news, and then they assemble a Big Foot experts! "Honest, them Aliens molested me!" :D

Winchester 69
08-15-2008, 06:12 PM
Just another run of the mill Georgia fan. ;)
Wish I'd said that. :D

Winchester 69
08-15-2008, 06:20 PM
They never take the body to an anthropologist immediately. Oh, no! First they tell the news, and then they assemble a group!
That's not a group. It's a barbecue.

An anthropologist? Do you think they'll have it mounted?

oldtime_hunter
08-15-2008, 06:32 PM
No Its really true this time, a ufo was sighted in the area the night before. You cant be to careful, there everywhere you know.

alinwa
08-15-2008, 06:39 PM
The forensic scientist quoted in THIS >> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26222822?GT1=43001 << article figure it's ""It just looks like a costume with some fake guts thrown on top for effect."

:D

They also mention that these guys are looking for leprechauns. I think "not compelling" describes it best.

Now the Chupacabra video is interesting!

The only believable account I've heard regarding yeti comes from the book "The Long Walk" by Slavomir Rawicz, this is a wonderful story. I've always heard that it was true and it's marketed as such. This book is good enough that I keep a few copies in my "Gift box."

http://www.amazon.com/Long-Walk-True-Story-Freedom/dp/1592289444/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218840885&sr=8-1

al

Mr. D
08-15-2008, 07:52 PM
I haven't seen a post from my buddy "The Senior Jarhead" lately! I hope he's alright after his hunting trip in Georgia!! :eek: :D :D :D

Bullet94
08-16-2008, 03:32 AM
Thatís not Bigfoot thatís my ex-wife. No, wait a minute, not hairy enough to be the ex.

John Kielly
08-16-2008, 04:45 AM
Do you think they'll have it mounted? .

I thought they only did that in X rated movies. :eek:

Rusty Carr
08-16-2008, 05:20 PM
It's a good thing that they found that thing in Ga., cause if it was in Alabama, they would have a problem with DNA, since everyone has the same. Just a joke guys, you were hitting Ga pretty hard. Have to admit though, it's kind of embarassing. Rusty(not big foot or anything else) Carr

Yote
08-16-2008, 09:19 PM
You might find anything in a freezer in Georgia.:)

Concho Bill

I could take offense to that Bill!

Please, do elaborate.:D

Paul Fielder
08-16-2008, 09:49 PM
...one of the finders along the lines of 'many will be eating crow' once proven factual.

Serve it up...

pf
<><

Yote
08-16-2008, 10:02 PM
...one of the finders along the lines of 'many will be eating crow' once proven factual.

Serve it up...

pf
<><

Paul, I just happen to have some crow in the freezer for special occasions.

Maybe I'll invite Concho Bill over to try some of it!:)

Paul Fielder
08-16-2008, 10:06 PM
Paul, I just happen to have some crow in the freezer for special occasions.

Maybe I'll invite Concho Bill over to try some of it!:)

...I'll try most anything once & will be glad th chew on some crow if these clowns prove this one!!

BUT, you guys have to come down for some tripas, barbacoa & mollejas for desert!!

pf

<><

Bill Wynne
08-17-2008, 07:11 AM
I could take offense to that Bill!

Please, do elaborate.:D

Yote,

I was only kidding, didn't you see my smiley face.:)

What I should have said is that in some freezers, but not all, down in Georgia you might find anything.:) That's better isn't it?

You have some crow in your freezer? I do to. It tastes a lot like chicken once you get used to it.

Concho Bill

Big Al
08-17-2008, 01:04 PM
They never take the body to an anthropologist immediately. Oh, no! First they tell the news, and then they assemble a Big Foot experts! "Honest, them Aliens molested me!" :D

Anthropologist? Do you think you will get much information out of it, it's dead, remember. Or perhaps you don't know what an anthropologist does?:confused:

Bill Wynne
08-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Who would you call if you found a dead Big Foot on your hunting lease?

A. The game warden.

B. The sheriff.

C. CNN or Fox News.

D. The border patrol.

E. An good lawyer.

F. A friend with a back-hoe.

Next question. What if you do if you had shot it?:)

Concho Bill

Yote
08-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Who would you call if you found a dead Big Foot on your hunting lease?

A. The game warden.

B. The sheriff.

C. CNN or Fox News.

D. The border patrol.

E. An good lawyer.

F. A friend with a back-hoe.

Next question. What if you do if you had shot it?:)

Concho Bill

If you are from Georgia you put it in your freezer!!:D:D

gt40
08-17-2008, 02:53 PM
They showed a picture of its tongue and teeth on the news. The teeth looked like it went to the dentist and had them cleaned and then had a $500 whitening job done on them. I think it is a fake!!! :D

gt40

Phil Deese
08-17-2008, 03:37 PM
I heard it was a transvestite from California who stumbled into a "Red Neck" bar!! :eek::eek::eek:

Bill Wynne
08-17-2008, 05:24 PM
If you are from Georgia you put it in your freezer!!:D:D

I sure asked for that one:)

Concho Bill

Rusty Carr
08-17-2008, 05:59 PM
This has nothing to do with anything, but I know a guy in central Ga. who runs guided crow hunts. Claims they are as sporty as duck hunting, and the limits are much higher, and it's no problem to get permission to hunt. He actually eats crow, at least the breast meat, and claims it's good. Oh well, you couldn't prove it by me. Rusty Carr

Winchester 69
08-17-2008, 09:02 PM
I heard it was a transvestite from California who stumbled into a "Red Neck" bar!! :eek::eek::eek:
It WAS in Deliverance!

Mr. D
08-18-2008, 12:30 AM

Welcome back Phil! I missed you! Since I've never seen you, I was afraid you died on a hunting trip in Georgia and you wound up in somebody's freezer!
:D :D :D

J. Valentine
08-18-2008, 03:01 AM
What if you shot what you thought was a bigfoot and when you inspected the kill it was some idiot in a gorilla suit. Could you be charged for murder?
Or maybe involuntary manslaughter ?

blunt shooter
08-18-2008, 04:28 AM
Why shoot a bigfoot ? Please, someone explain .

Camera yes
Rifle NO

Maybe they hide for good reasons.

Bill Wynne
08-18-2008, 05:27 AM
What if you shot what you thought was a bigfoot and when you inspected the kill it was some idiot in a gorilla suit. Could you be charged for murder?
Or maybe involuntary manslaughter ?

At the very least.

Rule of Thumb on Bigfoots or Bigfeet:

If you don't know what something is and it is not bothering you or someone else. Don't shoot it'.:) Look at it this way, you can tell the story and you can make him bigger and you have done your part to save a species. Besides, It will take up your whole freezer.

Concho Bill

Mr. D
08-18-2008, 04:31 PM
You should yell, "Hey Cousin, y'all look awful hot in that suit! Do you want a cold beer?" :D

Big Al
08-18-2008, 08:18 PM
At the very least.

If you don't know what something is and it is not bothering you or someone else. Don't shoot it'.:) Look at it this way, you can tell the story and you can make him bigger and you have done your part to save a species. Besides, It will take up your whole freezer.

Concho Bill

WHY? The vary best reason of all. The reasons you can fold up and put in your pocket. What would a real specimen be worth to the world of zoology?

Think maybe what ever the amount it would be followed by six zeros?

blunt shooter
08-18-2008, 08:36 PM
:)
WHY? The vary best reason of all. The reasons you can fold up and put in your pocket. What would a real specimen be worth to the world of zoology?

Think maybe what ever the amount it would be followed by six zeros?

AL, mate, if I had a bounty like that on my head, none of you ,ever,never,ever would even smell me, let alone draw a bead on me. :)

alinwa
08-18-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm wit' Big Al,

Camera shot? worthless.........

Rifle shot? priceless............

al

D R Greysun
08-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Hey now, It is what it is! If not 'Big Foot' maybe Big Foot's mother, father, sister or brother. I mean WTF, you find this thing (or not a thing) while tramping around the woods. It is or it ain't!
Thank God, it was not found in Kalifornie. The whole friggin' state would go into a lock down until an environmental study could be done.

D R

Winchester 69
08-19-2008, 12:19 AM
If you don't know what something is and it is not bothering you or someone else. Don't shoot it.:)
I agree. You really don't want to get PETA involved.

Bill Wynne
08-19-2008, 08:27 AM
It was just a rubber bigfoot suit.

Just in time to order for Halloween.:)

D was right. Just offer the clown a cold beer.

Concho Bill

HovisKM
08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
Out of the two DNA samples, one was human, other was Alpaca or at least that is what it sounded like on the radio. NOW the mystery deapens...exactly how did that Bigfoot end up with human and Alpaca DNA.....did this thing migrate from Arkansas???? Stump broke Alpaca's???? :eek::eek::eek:

Hovis

Bill Wynne
08-19-2008, 10:16 AM
hey how ya going fellers. im pretty new to this computer stuff but some how i ended up here finialy. well anyway ive just had a ruger m77 made into a 22250ai and i would really appreaceate any feedback in regards to loads from anyone whose had anything to do with this round.especily the heavyer projectiles. and have you fellas had anything to do with those new 60gn noslers bt

Ozzyrooshooter,

You need to go over to the Factory/Hybrid site and click on the new thread button at the top left hand side and post this. I don't know how this happened but, unfortunately, you landed right in the middle of Bigfoot country.

Concho Bill

Winchester 69
08-19-2008, 04:35 PM
So, it is a gorilla suit frozen in a block of ice.

The Clayton Co. (GA) cop involved in the hoax has been fired. The chief made a photo op of the occasion, and gave his reason for dismissal. Cops got to have integ'ity, and he ain't got no integ'ity, or something to that effect.

Mr. D
08-19-2008, 06:05 PM
As I said about practical jokes in the other thread, they can have unexpected consequences like losing your job! :rolleyes:

Big Al
08-20-2008, 12:45 AM
:)

AL, mate, if I had a bounty like that on my head, none of you ,ever,never,ever would even smell me, let alone draw a bead on me. :)

Your right! Hey they got 50 million on Bin Laden's head and never pulled a hair. I still can't help but think the old sod is on the French Rivera sucking on a cold one and laughing his A$$ off.

Winchester 69
08-20-2008, 02:55 PM
I still can't help but think the old sod is on the French Rivera sucking on a cold one and laughing his A$$ off.
I thought I saw him on television. He was firing a cop: He done emba'assed de whole de-pa't-ment.

Yote
08-20-2008, 04:39 PM
Bein' frum souf Jawga a puhson kuud git ufendeded frum yall makin' fun 'bout owr axent. We is ejicated down heuh.:eek:

Winchester 69
08-20-2008, 08:52 PM
It occurs to me that my last post was non sequiter. Big Al was referring to Bin Laden, and I was talking about Bigfoot. Oh well.

Hey Yote. Thanks for the cover.

J. Valentine
08-21-2008, 01:31 AM
At the very least.

Concho Bill
Its a hypothetical question .

What if you shot what you thought was a whitetail deer but when you inspected the kill it was some idiot dressed up in a deer suit. Could you be charged with murder or wrongfull death or something?

mikecr
08-21-2008, 05:27 AM
I keep alpacka suits in the cab..
Just in case I shoot someone..

Dennis Sorensen
08-22-2008, 12:59 AM
Its a hypothetical question .

What if you shot what you thought was a whitetail deer but when you inspected the kill it was some idiot dressed up in a deer suit. Could you be charged with murder or wrongfull death or something?

Possibly ...

if you gutted him...

Bill Wynne
08-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Sure glad we have had this discussion.
I will not be wearing my bigfoot suit when I go hunting in Norther Georgia.
...and it was so warm.:)

Concho Bill

blunt shooter
08-22-2008, 05:36 PM
If you were to wear a bit of blaze orange, and carry something chambered in 458 Lott , you might just be able to get away with wearing that old suit of yours. :)

Foxtrotoscar
08-22-2008, 07:15 PM
No one seems to have tagged a "Bigfoot". That the First Nations had legends about such creatures does not render them a fact. I am not interested in "but what about the time that...". No. Show me the facts. I also realize that hiding Bigfoot is part of The Conspiracy involving the Elders of Zion, the Trilateral Commission, the Bush family, Vince Foster's death, and the hordes of black helicopters that fill the skies, oh, and Area 51, but you would think that in the past 500 years something tangible would have turned up. As an aside, have you ever wondered why the aliens from other galaxies always abduct the most stupid people?

Bill Wynne
08-22-2008, 08:53 PM
If you were to wear a bit of blaze orange, and carry something chambered in 458 Lott , you might just be able to get away with wearing that old suit of yours. :)

Priceless!:)

Concho Bill

J. Valentine
08-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Possibly ...

if you gutted him...

I'll have to remember that.
If you shoot an idiot in a bigfoot suit , let the Coroner do the gutting.