PDA

View Full Version : Referrals

chaymbrd
06-29-2008, 01:08 PM
I am most interested in getting a benchrest air rifle. Please post contacts for Allen Zasadny, other smiths, and stock makers. I am looking forward to getting started on this quest for air gun accuracy. I currently shoot an Eliminator although. although there are no active clubs here in the Sacramento area I do have a benchrest range to practice on and the prospects of garnering interest from benchrest shooters. Michael

Paul Bendix
06-29-2008, 03:12 PM
Michael,
You can use your Eliminator in the springer class. The rules etc are on the web site.
http://www.airgunbenrest.com/

AZ is tough to get hold of now. It will be a few weeks before his shop etc.

is set up.

Steve at PAG is also building winning guns.

The yellow forum is a good place for stock makers and Dealers. I bought

two Rapid stocks from Gary Lemons. True Benchrest stocks. Set up for AZ

Quick fill with 280cc bottle. My .22 had a 400cc bottle so used a 220 Swift

Quick fill and a plain 280 bottle.

This weekend match was won by a fellow who made his own stock, Tuned his own Rapid, Used a truck scissor jack for a front rest and a sock filled with sand for a rear bag and NO wind flags.

Paul

chaymbrd
06-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Thank you Paul for the info. How would I go about contacitng AZ. I do not know what the yellow forum is. What is the web site. I am thinking about a MFT or Mk 2 Could I pu8rchase one and then later put a hrest stock on it. Michael

DonMatzeder
06-29-2008, 06:59 PM
The yellow is here http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/ and you will need to register before you can post but there is lots of info to read and search. I don't have a current on AZ, sounds like he is moving so maybe someone will pass on that info when he gets settled.

Dave Shattuck
06-29-2008, 07:56 PM
AZ's current phone number is 847-877-5853.

Michael, I just got your message and am responding.

Dave

chaymbrd
06-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Thank You Dave and Don . The info you gave me is a great start on my search for a Benchrest airgun. Michael

chaymbrd
07-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Dave, Thank You for Az's number. I have been in touch with him. We talked for fquite awhile. Next week I am ordering a MK II . Down the road I will put it in a benchrest stock. I'm looking forward to a lot of fun. Regards Michael