PDA

View Full Version : Harrell's Precision email address

BR50
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM
Can anyone tell me what the email address for Harrell's Precision is please? I would like to enquire on the delivery time to Australia for an Arbor press. There is a contact telephone no. on his Web site but no email details. Thanks in advance.
Allan

066wally
01-17-2008, 10:20 PM
I don't believe they have email. The only way I have been able to order muzzle breaks was on the phone. It is worth the phone call just to talk to them. (Maybe not from Australia though)

H."Snuffy"Smith
01-17-2008, 10:24 PM
I will phone Harrell's tomorrow and get any info that you want and I'll E-mail it to you. Do you need further info from Harrell's ??

"Snuffy"

BR50
01-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Many thanks to you 066wally and Snuffy. After I posted this message I received an email from Harrold's which advised me the press had been shipped. This email seems to have been floating around in the either for some time and I probably should have gotten it this morning (local time). So once again thanks for your help and I would also like to publicly acknowledge the very prompt service from Harrold's.
Regards
Allan

B J Atkinson
01-18-2008, 02:08 AM
Many thanks to you 066wally and Snuffy. After I posted this message I received an email from Harrold's which advised me the press had been shipped. This email seems to have been floating around in the either for some time and I probably should have gotten it this morning (local time). So once again thanks for your help and I would also like to publicly acknowledge the very prompt service from Harrold's.
Regards
Allan

So are you going to share that email address with us?

allansmith
01-18-2008, 05:02 AM
Brendan?
There is no email address to share the email I received was automatically generated when the order was mailed.
Regards
Allan